We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of Skinni Snax (the “Website”).
What information do we collect?
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using any Skinni Snax website or app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions, by telephone, email, SMS and post. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the on “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of our emails and unsubscribe from SMS messaging by following the instructions provided in the message, or email the Skinni Snax team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Security of Your Personal Information
Skinni Snax secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Skinni Snax secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information (such as a credit card number is transmitted to other Web sites through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection.
How the Contract Is Formed Between You and Us
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that your order has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch and have been confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Trademarks are registered
Skinni Snax and the logos for these marks are trademarks of Skinni Snax Limited. You are not permitted to use these trademarks without our approval, unless they are part of any material you are using as permitted above.
The process of producing chickpea with a crunchy soya shell and added flavours is protected and has copyright. The copyright belongs to Skinni Snax Limited
The registered hashtag #skinnisnax is the property of Skinni Snax Limited.
Changes to our site
Skinni Snax may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and Skinni Snax are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Your account and password
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full.
Limitation of our Liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a business user: • We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it; • We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of or inability to use our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; and • We will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; or business interruption; or loss of anticipated savings; or loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or waste of management or office time; or of any indirect or consequential loss or damage. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of any business of yours (including but not limited to the types of loss and damage excluded in respect of business users set out in the paragraph above). The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications. We shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access our site which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We have no control over those websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Linking to our site
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including where our social media sharing plug-ins include links to third party sites), these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.